Are you living the life you want?
- Does your life feel like it is stuck in a rut?
- Do you frequently feel emotionally overwhelmed?
- Are you sick of being a prisoner to your fears?
- Are you frequently battling with stress and/or anxiety?
- Do you have trouble communicating
- Is your relationship in trouble?
- Do you go through one relationship after another?
- Are you having trouble letting go of a relationship that is over?
- Do you have trouble saying no when you know you need to?
- Do you have trouble accepting love into your life?
- Are you afraid of passing on your baggage to your children?
- Do you frequently feel empty and alone?
- Are you plagued with physical problems?
- Do you feel lost or lack direction in life?
- Are you confused about who you are?
- Do you often lose your temper and do things you regret?
- Do you have trouble sharing your feelings?
- Do you find it difficult to truly care for yourself?
- Are you looking for more self-esteem and self-confidence?
- Are you searching for a simple but empowering philosophy?
- Are you looking for real meaning in your life?
It is time to turn your life around!
Often we think that we are powerless over the problems in our life, that we are unlucky, a victim of life's circumstances. However, our problems are actually an opportunity to grow past our current limitations, so long as we know how to approach them in the right way.
Healing Painful Emotions
My psychotherapy offers a more indepth approach to mental/emotional healing, where passed trauma can be safely accessed, understood, and healed. During this process, I carefully support and guide you all the way, and ensure that your healing process is safe, nuturing and meaningful. As part of this process, and also with the help of the resourses that I can provide for you, I will show you how to care for and heal your own mind, so that you can have the confidence to take of yourself into the future, and continue to grow.
Insight and Empowerment
With the help of my psychotherapy approach, every problem becomes an opportunity to learn more about yourself, to accept and care for yourself, and to learn the skills that will enable you to face, overcome and benefit from any challenge that you may face, now and in the future.
Without knowing and practicing an effective process for healing, wisdom and self- empowerment, it is difficult to gain an awareness of these opportunities and heal and grow as a result. I can offer you the opportunity to learn how to implement a set of life-skills that can change your life for good. With these new skills, every problem in your life can then become an opportunity to expand your consciousness. You deserve to have self-confidence, wisdom and empowerment.
The Therapy Process
The 5-Step Process - Acceptance, Responsibility, Connection & Process, Live in the Now, & Living the Journey, is designed to enhance and awaken you to a greater depth of healing, awareness and personal power, no matter what your philosophy or belief system. If you are looking for an empowering philosophy to live by, the 5-Step Process will help you find it.
The 5-Steps have evolved from extensive research and 30 years of personal/practitioner experience. The process has been refined to a natural set of 'laws of consciousness' that those who have inner-harmony, peace of mind, the wisdom to know how to overcome adversity, and who find real meaning in life, already live by. This psychotherapy process enables you to identify and clean out the old belief systems that don't work for you and become aware of and build into your life the proven approaches to life that do work.
Being committed to such a process means that you can gain the ability to deal with anything that crosses your path and achieve your life goals.
- Transform your relationship with yourself to one that is aware, accepting, caring, disciplined and harmonious.
- Improve your relationships with your loved ones and attract positive caring people into your life.
- Give your life new direction that brings you personal growth, balance, and prosperity.
- Gain parenting skills that work.
- Make sense of what you have already learned.
- Find a depth of meaning in your life.